Jumat, 16 April 2010


to maah teddy~

yo0w~!!! good evening~ XD wakakakaka~ aaa~ this iis the fiirst time i got a blog~ very big thanks to erline velicia whos helped me to created this acc~
wekekekekekekeke~
nyaaaaa~~ today im so boring. nothing to do.
==a
first i wanted to skip my class today,but i dont want to see mt absent get one "blank" lolZz~
erRrR~ on next monday,my friends from o0ther city want to visit me and we will get fun together~
nyaaa~ im finished my clay statue~ its bear shape~ but my friends said its looks like a piig,dog,chipmunk n skank.. ==a
oTT^TTo
hiiksuuu~~
nyaaaaa~ im dissapo0inted yesterday~ my.. errr.. we called that people with "Mr. Star".. xD
yeaahhh~~ :((
he just texted me~ im happy at the fiirst~ but im sad at the ending~
he just asked me bout other pple~
hemmm~ girl.. hiiksuu~ i was a pity n po0r girl naa~
but im sure,i will keep waiitiin Mr naa~ XDD
wakakakakkaaka
even he was still with her new gf~
:))
n i think he was fallin lo0ve wiith o0ne of my friend too~
XDD
waii?? whats happen Mr??
why ur "sickness" is came up agaiin??
LOLZZ
<3 ~ gaahh~~~ i must cleariing my own room~ ==a
its lo0ks very mess wiith many stuffs~!!!
@__@
junk junk junk~!! too many junkies stuff~
but i dont know which i must let it go to "junkies bank"~
XDDDDDD
wahahahahhahahaha
aah~ im chatt with my fb parents~
he was so stupid na~ XD but he always called me stupid.. n with my ducth girl~ she was the cute one~ >w< nyaaaa~ ughyaAaAaAaAaAa~~~
im falling in lo0ve with zuki from OZ now~!!!!
DX<
kyaAaAaaa~!!
kill me noow Zukii~X~!!
wakakakkkaakkkakak
i lo0ved them all~
RuRi from Canzel
Reita from gazette
Zuki from OZ
>w<
they killed my hearts nicely~
wakakakaka
waaaa~
let me a bit narziiz naa~ XDDD kyaahahhahahahaah~ mah lo0velyy fb~ :P


http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=177632&id=100000237350240#!/profile.php?v=info&ref=profile&id=1290914665


i had fs too~ but already got hack~ ==a damn it~ ah~ i will post 2 or more in this blog :P
akakakakaak

3 komentar:

  1. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus
  2. ahhaha....
    u'r welcome...^^

    ee???
    "Mr.STAR"?????
    u nver tell me 'bout that..!!
    >.<
    akakakkk

    rncana na, ari snen gw mw ngjak u ma yg laen ntn 'the ghost writer' ato 'when in rome' ato 'the bokk of eli'...
    tpi u mw pgi y??

    BalasHapus
  3. XDDD
    wakakakaaka~~
    yeAapp~~ :))
    keQna gw mw nemeniin tmen gw ituu~ XDD
    ehehehehehee~~
    ee?? tu film bgus weh??
    o.0a~
    nyaAa~~
    Mr.Star~
    XDDDD

    BalasHapus